On the Company > Change/Update > Details page, the system lets you specify a few different settings, provides information about the features included in your Flowrev subscription, your account privileges, and baseline information about your company from the accounting system (e.g. base currency etc.)
Navigate to the company details page by visiting Company > Change/Update > OPS button in the company row:
The different settings shown on this page are explained below:
The company settings (1 - 3), optional subscription features (4 - 5) and account privileges (6 - 13) shown are explained below:
- 1 : The company transition date is the date you wish to have Flowrev start processing invoices and bill onwards from for schedule creation. It helps users transition from their old process, e.g. spreadsheets, to using Flowrev. By default Flowrev will not evaluate transactions loaded older than this date for creating schedules.
- 2 : The latest date of transactions evaluated for schedule creation. By default all transactions in the selected fiscal year on the Revenue page or Costs page are evaluated from the beginning of the fiscal year (subject to transition date above which can limit the first/start date) to the end of the fiscal year. This setting can limit the last/end date of transactions evaluated for schedule creation within the fiscal year.
- 3 : For QuickBooks "inventory" items (Product/Services) these values determine the value of the default recognition parameters the system will set upon new item load from the accounting system. The value set here will also be automatically reflected on invoice/bill lines that are based upon that item. See this article for more details.
- 4: For invoice/bill lines that are not based upon items (as in 3 above), such as category expenses on bills, the default recognition parameters specified here will be used to set each such invoice/bill line recognition parameters when that invoice/bill is loaded from QuickBooks. The default value set on each line can be modified via the invoice/bill details page prior to schedule creation. See this article for more details.
- 5: If shown as "Yes" this setting indicates that Flowrev will compute and journal schedules including QuickBooks Department and Class categories if the purchased subscription supports it. For details of Flowrev subscriptions, see flowrev.com/pricing
- 6: If shown as "Yes" this setting indicates that Flowrev's auto date feature is active based upon the purchased subscription. See this article for more details.
- 7 : Indicates whether the line quantity is used to compute duration for line service date setting required for revrec/costrec schedule creation.
- 8 - 15 : these show the different privileges your account has on executing operations on the selected company. Admin users have all privileges. [RO] uses are read-only and cannot execute any operations. [LP] users are limited-privilege users and will have only a sub-set of privileges.